Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Addilyn!

This past Saturday was Addilyn's bday. We actually celebrated on Friday because daddy had to work Saturday, but she didn't know the difference! She had a great day! I can't believe she is four! I keep thinking she is two because the 'terrible two's' never ended:) Hehe! Just Kidding! She is such a wonderful little GIRL!!! She is full of energy, attitude, emotion, and I can go on, and on, and on... and loves anything to do with 'girly' things. So different from my boys!
Here are a few pics of my not-so-little girl:
This one reminds me of a pic I posted not to long ago with Parker. I was saying it is so funny that kids can fall asleep anywhere! Even while sitting in a box in the middle of the floor!

This is about the time that her hair was long and full enough to actually do it!

It's great to know that their cute little smile will stay the same! No matter how old they get!

I actually really enjoyed this birthday! I put together a Princess Party for her and some little girlfriends. They loved it! Here are a few pictures:



Then later that night we had a party and had a few family friends over. We gave her our presents at this party. We gave her a bike and I think she was too shocked to give the reaction I was hoping for, but I know she loves it because all she ever wants to do is go outside and ride it!

Grandma and Papa Kaletta gave her some clothes and she gave them(the clothes) a huge hug! She is such a girl!

Okay, so I guess I have shared enough pictures with ya, but you can tell that she really had a great day! We love you Addi and we are so blessed to have you in our family! Love ya baby girl!!
I do need to share one more picture with you, my attempt at a princess bday cake:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, let's hear it...