We took the kids to the Bees Game! It was so much fun! It did rain(more like sprinkles) off and on all night but the temperature was perfect! They ended up wining in the 8th inning with a guy hitting a 3 run homerun. It was a blast and my kids are already begging to go again! Here are som fun pictures for you all to enjoy:)
We went with some friends and this picture is of Parker and Roper. They are so funny to watch! Whenever we are hanging out with the Miller family these two don't leave each other's side!


Our seats were by the Bee's bullpen down the first base line. We even had a couple foul balls come our way, but not close enough to catch one.

Here is a picture Grandma and Papa Kaletta. They came to join the fun!

These next couple pics are the kids after their blue snow cones and blue cotton candy. The sugar crash was great! They were all asleep by the time we got home!



Before this next picture I have to tell you the 'Bumble' Story. We ended up sitting next to two birthday groups, so when Bumble the Bee finally came to our section, lets just say these pictures were so not worth the wait! We waited for probably 30min just to get this close to him! I was standing down a few rows so I could get a picture and right when Payt got up to him, mit in hand wanting him to sign it, he turned around to walk away! Lets just say "MOMZILLA" emerged(as my husband refered to me)! I was so upset that Payt and the other kids finally got to him and he was going to leave. I ran up to him and turned him around and told him to sign my kids things! Everyone probably thought I was a freak, but I wasn't standing there with 6 kids waiting and having him walk away. So they did get autographs, but we didn't get any good pictures.

It was a great night!

I am not sure what has gotten into Addi! She used to smile her cheesy smile every time she thought she saw a camera! Now she refuses to smile and even makes silly faces. Hopefully she will actually smile tomorrow for her birthday pictures. I guess if she doesn't people will realize what a stinker she is most of the time:) Hehe!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Okay, let's hear it...