Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A few weekend moments

Our weekend was pretty uneventfully to say the least. My husband had a 'procedure' done that involved lounging on the couch with loritab and a couple bags of peas(I will leave the assumtions up to you;) so we couldn't go anywhere or do anything. But these are a couple pictures that brighten our mood!


This is the boys attempt at making fishy faces:)

This next picture still amazes me! This is Parker mid-conversation with his Dad. Sitting up with socks on his hands(these were part of his IronMan roleplay with Payt) Kids can fall asleep anywhere! There are moments that I wish I could still do that!

The great thing about Parker is this was at 4:30pm and he slept for over an hour and still went to bed at 9 with the other kids! He has no problem sleeping! If this was Addi she would have been up till midnight.

2 comments:

  1. how's the recovery? it's good to be lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing okay! I am having a really hard time now at not being rude:(! I want to keep reminding him that I had three kids! Vaginally! But I hold my tongue and count to ten! It is getting better though. He isn't walking quite so obvious now:)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, let's hear it...