Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 4 and 5

MY FLOOR IS DONE!!! I am so excited! I was up until 2:00am trying to get my kitchen back to working order. I want to paint the kitchen first before I put the mop boards on so it will be a few weeks till the kitchen is officially done. But this will definately work for now! I painted my blue wall and it is AWESOME!! I am super excited with how it turned out! Now onto the brown wall and then the two tan walls and then I can put the mop board on and it will be done:)
Now the next hurdle is how to decorate my walls. If you have any ideas please let me know! We are going to mount the tv on the wall(maybe in the corner)but that still leaves three walls to decorate!
I have taken pictures but I am still working on getting the cord for my camera! I will post pictures soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, let's hear it...