Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 2 and 3

Okay, this tells you where my brain is right now! I just sat down to the computer to post a picture of our gutted tv room and realized I don't have my cord to do so! I now realize that the 'cord I found on the computer desk that doesn't go to anything' that I sent to school with Jim is the cord to my camera:)
We got the tv room done for the most part. We stayed up until 3:00am to get it that far but Jim is so busy that he has little free time. So needless to say 8:00am this morning came all to soon with happy well-rested children saying "mommy get up! It's wakeup time!"
The laminate is down, now on to repainting and putting down new mop boards and then it is done. I will paint my kitchen also, but it will come a few weeks down the road. I am taking a poll to see what colors I should go with, so let me know. My tv room will still have the dark brown wall and two walls will be the same tan but I am changing the wall with the window on it to a pale(gray)blue to match the awesome rugs I got.
So, on to tomorrow! The goal now is to have the kitchen cleaned and ready for flooring when Jim gets home from school tomorrow. "Baby steps to the door... Baby steps out the door...Baby steps down the hall..." Nobody said it better than BOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, let's hear it...