Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Begining Day 1

Okay, we(I) are going to start preparing our downstairs for a new floor!! I am so excited! We are putting laminate in our tv room and kitchen. My goal is to get everything ready for Jim to begin tomorrow! I need to clean as much stuff out of the kitchen and put it in my bedroom. Mostly the computer desk and all of my hat supplies. Then I can make room for a few of the tv room things to come in the kitchen. We will do the tv room first and then switch to the kitchen! I will keep you posted and hopefully provide a few pictures along the way. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the floor I have been trying all week to get my house back together after carpet. IT's a disaster and I am so not in the mood to clean it.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, let's hear it...