Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Etsy Shop

For those of you that don't know I have an Etsy shop online. I love to crochet and a few years ago I decided to share my love with others:) Not to mention making a few extra dollars! I only make hats because I don't have enough time or patience to make a project that takes more than a few hours. I like to be able to complete a hat in one sitting rather than starting and stoping multiple times. It is just easier with two little ones at home! I just posted a few new listings today and thought I might share some pictures with you!
These are a new style I just added.

I TOTALLY LOVE THEM! I am excited to make more and try different color combinations. If you have any ideas let me know!
Okay, I just tried to add some more pics and it's not letting me:( So I guess I will try again tomorrow. You can click on this link to see some of the other fun items for now. www.littlemissbotique.etsy.com
In the words of my Aunt "love your guts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, let's hear it...